To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2007 10:19 PM
Subject: Re: [BKARTS] Looking for glue pot and more

How about a lid for a glue pot? Do they make such things?

jesse meyer wrote:

Hello list, I am in need of a reliable and big glue pot. Are there used ones available out there that anyone might consider selling? If not, do any of you have an idea where I could find one available, without being ripped off (i.e. ridiculous mark up) ? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.