Re: [BKARTS] Looking for glue pot.

           I find  McMaster-Carr  REALLY expensive, probably because they are retailing to the
trade.  Woodworking supply firms have glue pots with lids for under $100.
	If you really want to economize, I would do an ongoing search on EBAY and wait till one comes up.

--

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.  It is the argument of tyrants.  It
is the creed of slaves.