Re: [BKARTS] Death of a Bookstore

What's the soundtrack piece title?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=1YM3GGuduDs

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lavinia Adler" <laviniaa@xxxxxxxx>
To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, December 16, 2007 2:04 PM
Subject: Re: [BKARTS] Death of a Bookstore

Oh, my goodness. That actually brought tears to my eyes, but I'm smiling
broadly, too. It's the most brilliant "promotional" piece I'm likely to
see in a long time.  : -)  : -(    Thanks for the link.

Lavinia

Apologies if it has been posted previously - but too good (although
angst-ridden) to miss. And certainly some very clever marketing....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1YM3GGuduDs

Lee
(struggling bookseller)
Kirk