[BKARTS] J.K. ROWLING'S HANDMADE BOOK

Now we've gotten over our initial shock at the $4 million price tag for J.K. Rowling's handwritten and illustrated book (http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5g4tnQ0Bx8HAfoNUdvUc27vb5QZ7gD8TGMR8O3), does anyone know who did the binding? It's quite lovely, but even the purchaser, amazon.com, doesn't know who did it, according to their discussion forums. Some photos here: http://www.omnivoracious.com/2007/12/five-tales-seve.html

--
Diana
~No trees were harmed in the sending of this message; however, a large number of electrons were slightly inconvenienced...