Re: [BKARTS] Not just book stores but Landmark Paper Stores too...

Tonight I was invited over by a cellist friend to watch 'An American Christmas Carol'. It's set during the Great Depression. I wanted to share this title with you, in case any of you hadn't seen it. One of the key characters is a purveyor of books, new and used, whom I think you would enjoy, and of course the story pivots on the theme (and inclusion) of the Charles Dickens classic. Really charming, well done cinematically; a great holiday film with a few odd differences from the Dickens' story.

Kathy G