Re: [BKARTS] Looking for glue pot and more

Crock pots are usually at least a quart to half a gallon so might not be suitable for small amounts. Can you rig up an improvised double boiler arrangement with two small pans? I think that's what I did when I was melting rabbit skin glue for sizing gesso...

Or what about one of those electric potpourri warmers? They only hold a few ounces but for a small job it might work. I'm not sure they get hot enough to melt glue sizing tho or if they did it might take a long while; I haven't tried one for that.... they're only about 20 watts.

Just a thought...I found some online at http://www.tartburners.com/ cohepleltabu2.html

KG