Re: [BKARTS] Looking for glue pot.

Hi Jesse,
I have one I bought a few years ago that I have never used. I will dig up the info on it tomorrow and e-mail it to you.
Dave Allen

840 Snowdrop Ave. Victoria BC V8Z 2N4
(250)888-9380    http://www.Bookbinder.ca

jesse meyer wrote:
Hello list,
I am in need of a reliable and big glue pot. Are there used ones available out there that anyone might consider selling? If not, do any of you have an idea where I could find one available, without being ripped off (i.e. ridiculous mark up) ?
Thanks very much.

Jesse

Jesse Meyer Pergamena 845.649.5806 www.pergamena.net 11 Factory Street Montgomery NY 12549