[BKARTS] Looking for Glue Pot - small crock pot

In a message dated 12/17/2007 12:00:26 AM Eastern Standard Time,
LISTSERV@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Date:    Sun, 16 Dec 2007 22:46:13 -0600
From:   Kathleen Garness <kmgfinearts@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re:  Looking for glue pot and more

Crock pots are  usually at least a quart to half a gallon so might not
be suitable  for small amounts. Can you rig up an improvised double
boiler  arrangement with two small pans? I think that's what I did
when I  was melting rabbit skin glue for sizing gesso...

A small (half quart), inexpensive crock pot is available from Do It Best.
Here is a link _http://doitbest.com/main.aspx?pageid=64&sku=661074_
(http://doitbest.com/main.aspx?pageid=64&sku=661074)   . They sell other useful, non-book
related stuff too, like these big claws for  bagging leaves.
Sally Canzoneri