Von: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Im Auftrag von Liz
Mitchell
Gesendet: Dienstag, 18. Dezember 2007 03:20
An: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [BKARTS] Glue dispenser was Glue Pots and Sources on the Web

When I was in Italy several years ago, I stopped into an antique print
gallery in Florence. The framer was using a glue dispenser.

You filled a squre plastic reservoir with glue, turned the resevoir upside
down and the glue dispensed into a pool - similar to a cat food dispenser.
There was a lid that sealed over the bowl where the glue pooled, so that you
could seal it off when it wasn't being used.

It was such a clever design. I haven't been able to find one here in the US.
The person in the frame shop had had it for so long that he did not know
where he had gotten it from.

Any ideas?

Liz Mitchell
www.lizmitchell.net