[BKARTS] Glue dispenser was Glue Pots and Sources on the Web - ADVERTISEMENT

Dear Liz,

Since October, we are now selling Glue Dispensers. They are proving to be very popular.

Information can be found on our web site at: http://www.hewit.com/news.htm

kind regards,

David

David Lanning
J. Hewit & Sons Ltd.
sales@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.hewit.com
Mobile: 07947 754842
Voice Mail: +44 (0) 1280 709701
Skype Name: davidlanning

Edinburgh Numbers
Tel: +44 (0) 131 449 2206
Fax: +44 (0) 131 451 5081

Registered Office: Kinauld Leather Works, Currie, Edinburgh, EH14 5RS - Registered in Scotland No SC16424

When I was in Italy several years ago, I stopped into an antique print gallery in Florence. The framer was using a glue dispenser.

You filled a squre plastic reservoir with glue, turned the resevoir upside down and the glue dispensed into a pool - similar to a cat food dispenser. There was a lid that sealed over the bowl where the glue pooled, so that you could seal it off when it wasn't being used.

It was such a clever design. I haven't been able to find one here in the US. The person in the frame shop had had it for so long that he did not know where he had gotten it from.

Any ideas?

Liz Mitchell
www.lizmitchell.net