[BKARTS] glue dispenser - apology

Re: the glue dispenser.

 Drats! I should have first contacted the company whose link I sent
earlier this morning. I have since found out that they do only wholesale
to the medical field with a first order minimum of $100. They do
occasionally approve other types of businesses. The receptionist sounded
amenable to the idea of a book binding related company being acceptable.

Aaron, are you out there? Might Talas carry them for those of us in the
U.S.?
I wonder what shipping such a thing from England would cost. J. Hewitt,
could you let us know?

Lavinia