Re: [BKARTS] glue dispenser - apology

Dear Lavinia,

To ship one Glue dispenser, would cost in the region of GBP 11.60 (about USD 23.40). There is of course an economy of scale where the more we ship, the cheaper it becomes to ship each item. For example, if we were to ship 5 dispensers, it would cost in the region of GBP 30.00 (USD 62.00)

kind regards,

David

David Lanning
J. Hewit & Sons Ltd.
sales@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.hewit.com
Mobile: 07947 754842
Voice Mail: +44 (0) 1280 709701
Skype Name: davidlanning

Edinburgh Numbers
Tel: +44 (0) 131 449 2206
Fax: +44 (0) 131 451 5081

Registered Office: Kinauld Leather Works, Currie, Edinburgh, EH14 5RS - Registered in Scotland No SC16424

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lavinia Adler" <laviniaa@xxxxxxxx>