To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2007 5:21 AM
Subject: [BKARTS] single sheets

Season's Greetings, all!

I have been asked to bind a book made up of 20 single sheets of 90 lb. watercolor paper with illuminated poems one side only. The cover is carved cherry boards around 1/4" thick, and the carver wants it to be stitched to cords to suit the feel of the calligraphy. Yikes! It's around 12 inches by 10 inches. If anyone has advice for the hinge paper or stitching so few pages with a wooden cover, it would be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions,
Tara Bryan