Re: [BKARTS] Alice C. Morse exhibition, book and related events

Dear Mindy,

Congratulations on your exhibit and book. I will certainly go if I am in NYC next year.

Daniel Kelm is having a solo show at the Smith College Museum of Art in Northhampton, Mass. It is very well curated by Aprile Gallant.

The web site is nicely done. Goodrich/Kelm works are : Innerzones; and Golden Child.

http://www.smith.edu/artmuseum/exhibitions/kelm/

Take care and happy holidays,

Marilyn Goodrich