Re: [BKARTS] single sheets

Tara Bryan wrote:
Hi, Betty,
Thanks for the information, but I can't find the instructions on the listserve. I did a search for Double-guarded binding and it came up with the e-mails but no instructions. Can you point me to the right place?
Thanks very much, and happy holidays!

JULES SIEGEL Apdo. 1764, 77501-Cancun, Q. Roo, Mexico