Re: [BKARTS] single sheets

Tara Bryan wrote:
Hi, Betty,
Thanks for the information, but I can't find the instructions on the listserve. I did a search for Double-guarded binding and it came up with the e-mails but no instructions. Can you point me to the right place?
Thanks very much, and happy holidays!
Tara
http://www.cafecancun.com/bookarts/betty/

--
JULES SIEGEL Apdo. 1764, 77501-Cancun, Q. Roo, Mexico
http://www.cafecancun.com/bookarts

http://www.newsroom-l.net/