[BKARTS] glue dispenser

I'M HERE!

For better or worse, busy and tense the last few days before we wind down
for the vacation days ahead.

At the moment we are busting for space at our current location, and are very
cautious about bringing in new items.

The glue holders are cute, but it's unfortunate to say that at the moment we
have to pass.  We are currently working on a deal on a new building outside
of Manhattan, which will about triple size of our NY location.  We have our
eyes on lots of new supplies, as well as equipment that we want to buy to
produce more items in house, all of which we are very excited about.  But
until this happens we are restricting many new acquisitions.

As for the Glue Pots, we carry the Hold-Heat pots which are excellent, and
can be found on our web site here:
http://tinyurl.com/yaxe29

Also, by the way, we will be closed for our annual vacation all of next
week, reopening January 2nd.  Happy holidays!

Regards,
Aaron Salik

Talas
20 West 20th Street