[BKARTS] "Book binding machine"

I thought this might be of interest to someone on the list. I have no more information than what is included in the message below.

Please respond directly to Mr. Lewis.

From: James Lewis [mailto:jlewis@xxxxxxx]

The Newark Public Library's Charles F. Cummings New Jersey Information
Center has a ca. 1900 Singer book binding machine. We will just be happy for someone to take it off our hands. If
you know of any organizations or individuals that would be interested feel free to pass on this information.

Sincerely,

James Lewis
Librarian
The Charles F. Cummings New Jersey Information Center
Newark Public Library
PO Box 630
5 Washington St.
Newark, NJ 07107