[BKARTS] singer binder

would anyone be interested in a ca. 1900 Singer book binding
machine that Newark Public Library's Charles F. Cummings New Jersey Information Center has. We will just be happy for someone to take it off our hands? If you know of any organizations or individuals that would be interested feel
free to pass on this information.
Sincerely,

James Lewis
Librarian
The Charles F. Cummings New Jersey Information Center Newark Public Library
PO Box 630
5 Washington St.
Newark, NJ 07107
973-733-7775