[BKARTS] Print & binding studio in Steamboat, CO?

Hey all,

I will be in Steamboat, CO for a spell this spring and wonder if
anyone can share contact information with anyone willing to rent print
& binding studio space/ (vandercook access a must). I am looking to
print and bind an edition of thirty artists books using text, images
and paper from Iraq War Veterans-

You didn't think I'd actually be spending a vacation skiing did you?

cheers,

dlm
--
Drew Luan Matott