[BKARTS] Image by Bea Nettles on Springsteen's Magic

The "Three of Swords" from my Mountain Dream Tarot appears as the disc icon on Bruce Springsteen's latest release, Magic. In 1975 I self published a photographic tarot deck that I began in 1970 at Penland School. It went out of print during that decade and was highly sought out by collectors of cards. I issued a second edition in 2001. To hear more of the journey of this image from its early days to its current location on t-shirts, hats, and shot glasses, you can view this u-tube video interview.

For additional videos, podcasts and more about this project, and many of my artists books, please visit my website.

Bea Nettles Professor in Art & Design University of Illinois 408 East Peabody Drive Champaign, Illinois 61820