[BKARTS] Winter Classes at Evanston Print & Paper, Evanston, Illinois

Happy Holidays from the Evanston Print & Paper Shop!

Our new class schedule is now available on our website:

http://www.evanstonprintandpaper.com

We hope to add more classes soon. If there's something you'd like to see offered, please let us know.

Gift certificates are available for classes, studio time, or printing.

Thanks.

Eileen Madden
eileen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.evanstonprintandpaper.com