[BKARTS] marbling classes

House is quiet for a bit while the son goes to visit his girlfriend's family for the afternoon - so am trying to think about what to do in the new year:

Are there any paper marbling classes scheduled for 2008 in the Chicago IL area? The only ones I have found are at either coast... I saw a demonstration some time back in the Blue Ridge Mountains and was fascinated - it looked like such fun! Also I would love to learn gilding; I have egg tempera painting supplies along with some gold foil and would like to put them to use soon.

Other thing on my wish list is a hands-on class of elegant but creative non-adhesive bindings.

Thanks,

Kathy Marie Garness

Every Day Is a New Beginning