[BKARTS] retreats for book artists

Can anyone recommend a retreat or residency which includes both writers and makers of artists books? I write novels, which I then use as the text for artists books. I have a getaway studio in the mountains but would like an opportunity to work with artists and writers who are doing or might do something similar. You can see my work at ocotilloarts.com -- unfortunately my getaway is only big enough for me, else I might suggest forming a group of some sort.

Charles Brownson