[BKARTS] Posada skeletons tunnel book

Greetings, all.

My brother gave me a really fabulous tunnel book for Christmas, with images of dancing skeletons by Mexican printmaker Jose Guadalupe Posada. The printing, construction and materials are quite nice for the $15 list price.

http://tunnelvisionbooks.com/posada.htm

Happy new year to everyone.

Karen

--
Karen Hanmer
karen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

01-20-09

Thrifty Picks gallery of modestly priced multiples
http://www.karenhanmer.com/thriftypicks