Re: [BKARTS] topic laundering money

Greetings to the list, seasonal and otherwise,

the conservator here at UIUC told me a while back that those dry cleaning
bags leave a residue that isn't so good for the materials, which put a big
hitch in the gitalong of my own cleaning of materials.

What's the scoop on that?

best,

Linde Brocato (lurker)