[BKARTS] a little bargain shopping at Prose and Letters

Hello calligraphy and book arts friends,

If you are like me and do some of your shopping AFTER Christmas Day, here is a bit of a bargain. I've extended the pre-publication price for the standard edition of the Star Spell limited edition book through New Year's Eve, December 31, 2007.

Details on my website at http://www.proseandletters.com/Books/ StarSpellEdition.html

We wish you all, both great and small, a happy, bright new year!

Best,

Cari

Prose and Letters by Cari Ferraro
Calligraphy, Illumination & Design