[BKARTS] Convivio Bookworks Article in Palm Beach Post

Book Arts Folks:

In today's edition of the Palm Beach Post is an article on Convivio Bookworks, and we figure we may as well do some horn-tooting. The article may be accessed through this link:

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/lakeworth/content/neighborhood/ lake_worth/epaper/2007/12/26/npl_cutronepro_1226.html

For some, I know, the link will be too long, so if you fall into that category, you may need to copy the link and paste it into your browser, and if you notice blank spaces within what you paste, you'll need to delete them, too. (The link seems to work just fine on macs, but....) The story, by Post writer Lady Hereford, includes a pretty nice portrait of us by Post photographer Eliza Gutierrez.

Happy Holidays!
John & Seth

"Thank you, and write when you can."
 Convivio Bookworks
 Inspired goods from around the globe and close to home...
 Books and broadsides, made by hand in Lake Worth, Florida.
 http://www.conviviobookworks.com