Re: [BKARTS] Convivio Bookworks Article in Palm Beach Post

Hi, John,
   Thought I'd answer for Margaret, as long as I'm sitting at my
computer. You can shorten URLs by going to www.tinyurl.com and typing in
the lengthy address in the box given. Hit "make tiny URL" and bingo! It's
translated to a short form. I think it's magic.  ; -)  Now I have to read
the article!

Lavinia