[BKARTS] Kwikprint and "European Heighth" type

Hi, All.
I have a lot of short brass type as well as ornamental figures: about 6mm tall instead of the usual "type high". I've adapted several of the mini brass chases Kwikprint sold years ago for multi-line work by mounting them flat on a metal block, but seem to remember a "honeycomb" type of setup made specifically for this kind of type. Does anyone have such a setup that can describe it or post pictures?
The only other way I can think to use it is to mount with fish glue (or perhaps a modern double-sided tape... which I seem to remember Scott Kellar doing years ago) on a metal block. Any good ideas? There are some lovely and unusual designs I'd love to use more often.

Bob Roberts

The Gilded Leaf: Fine Bookbinding & Restoration
1149 Walker School Road, Maryville TN 37803
(865) 380-5759
www.gildedleafbindery.com