Re: [BKARTS] marbling classes

Galen Berry is teaching paper marbling at Valley Ridge Art Studio May 31st
and June 1st of 2008.  Valley Ridge Art Studio is located in southwest
Wisconsin and is about a 3 1/2 hour drive from Chicago.  Here is the link to
his workshop:
www.valleyridgeartstudio.com/programs/workshop.asp?WorkshopID=67

If you haven't heard about Valley Ridge Art Studio, check out their web site
and line up of workshops that include book artists: Daniel Essig, Mira
Coviensky, Shanna Leino.  They also offer a number of book arts related
workshops.  www.valleyridgeartstudio.com

Kathy Malkasian