[BKARTS] vellum

Hello
I have 3 skins of goat and sheep which I soaked in a lime bath for a couple of days following slaughter. I would like to make vellum from them. The hair has been removed and now I think I have to dry them by stretching over a frame - has anybody had any experience of the vellum making process?  Thanks  Joe