Re: [BKARTS] In the beginning...

Where are you located, April? And would circumstances warrant a move out of your area or do you prefer to stay there? The contacts you establish through your classes might point you in the right direction tho I would recommend researching the online portfolios of the experts (not me, lol!) who post to this site to find those with whom you resonate as far as style and direction of work since there are so many kinds of book arts available to pursue. There are many excellent programs out there also! : ) If you can afford to travel a bit to attend different workshops you would probably find someone with whom there would be compatibility.

Kathy G