Re: [BKARTS] query lifting spines

Thanks I will forward this to the inquirer
sounds like a terrific tutorial

and no it wasn't build on a paper tube or I wouldn't be asking this.

j. godsey

Jack C. Thompson wrote:
Bruce is right, I produce copies of the GBW Standards Seminars from
1984 - 1992, including Bruce's 1987 presentation, "Rebacking Leather
Bound Books," which is excellent.

Cost, $30.00 ea., including shipping.

A list of individual titles is available on my website,
http://www.teleport.com/~tcl

Jack

Or Jack Thompson has the videos- he made them.

Bruce Levy <levybooks@xxxxxxxxx>

Thompson Conservation Lab. 7549 N. Fenwick Portland, Oregon 97217 USA

503/735-3942

http://www.teleport.com/~tcl

Chaucer _Parlement of Foules_ 1386