Re: [BKARTS] query lifting spines

I saw someone take one of these very thin pocket drafting rulers, grind down one end until it was sharp, round the corners a bit, and use that as a cutting tool for getting into spines and other tight corners once.

http://www.draftingsteals.com/catalog-rulers---measuring-aides- stainless-steel-pocket-rulers.html

KMG