[BKARTS] Scriptorium News and Invitation

This is a one-time mailing of the latest issue of the Scriptorium Newsletter. See below for subscription information if you want to get future issues.

In This Issue:
- Classic Font: Evadare
- Basic Fonts Collection
- Found Artist: Darren Minke

Classic Font: Evadare

We've just released a completely revised and updated version of our stylish Evadare text font which is based on lettering by Rudolf Koch. This is a major revision of one of our most interesting fonts. The new release includes a custom bold and italic, an expanded character set and other improvements.

Try Out Evadare:
http://www.fontcraft.com/fontcraft/

Basic Fonts Collection

We've just released an updated version of our Basic Fonts collection, ,a very useful package which includes 30 fonts which cover the essentials of what anyone would need to start a flexible font collection, including some of our favorites, all at a very reasonable price.

Discover the Basic Fonts:
http://www.fontcraft.com/fontcraft/?p=849

Found Artist: Darren Minke

Darren Minke is an intriguing artist we discovered right here in Austin at a local festival. His fantasy and mythological themes and unusual uses of a wide variety media and materials make his work intriguing and worth a look.

More on Darren Minke:
http://www.fontcraft.com/fontcraft/?p=833

Subscribe to this Newsletter?

This is just a sample of the weekly newsletters reporting on the latest
articles, reviews, fonts and other resources on the Scriptorium
website. You haven't been subscribed to this newsletter, but if you'd
like to sign up for the newsltter and special offers just for
subscribers, use the link below.

To subscribe go to:
http://www.emailcontact.com/nl/nl-subscribe.php?bus_id=1878&list_id=269

Contact: Fontcraft | POB 140333 | Austin | TX | 78714 dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx | http://www.fontcraft.com