Subject: Pest control

Pest control

From: Margit Smith <mjps>
Date: Thursday, March 2, 1995
I have been trying to find a supplier for silverfish packets which at
one time went by the name of DEKKO, or DEKKA.  They were very efficient,
and the address, if I remember correctly, was somewhere in Nevada, I
believe North Las Vegas.  Does anyone have information on where these
can be purchased? Thanks.

Margit Smith

                                  ***
                  Conservation DistList Instance 8:70