Subject: Storage boxes available

Storage boxes available

From: Michaels Bess <michaels>
Date: Tuesday, April 4, 1995
Under a NEH grant Columbia Law Library had 106 Argentinean serials
microfilmed and I was the project manager. Besides aging dramatically as
a result of this experience we also have 700+ used but clean Hollinger
storage boxes suitable for microfiche and photographs.  The Law school
is about to start a huge renovation project and the Library will be
losing lots of space. So the boxes must go and we hope to get a dollar a
box.

Bess Michaels
Columbia University Law School Library
435 West 116th Street