Subject: Used bookbinding equipment

Used bookbinding equipment

From: Christine L. Weber <cweber2>
Date: Wednesday, August 30, 1995
I am in the process of creating a conservation work area in our
library. I've been able to locate suppliers for materials and some
equipment.  I'm interested in finding a source for used equipment
(i.e.: board shears, book presses, etc.).  If anyone has an idea of
where to look, please contact me via e-mail, phone, or fax.  Thanks,

Christine Weber
Acquisitions Assistant
Flaxman Library at The School of the Art Institute of Chicago
312-899-5144
Fax: 312-899-1465

                                  ***
                  Conservation DistList Instance 9:20