Subject: Body fluids

Body fluids

From: Walter Henry <whenry>
Date: Sunday, October 22, 1995
In Cons DistList Instance: 9:32 David Tremain <david_tremain [at] pch__gc__ca> writes

>Shannon Zachary's note about body fluids and contaminated documents
>and books prompts me to write about procedures the Works on Paper
>laboratory at the  Canadian Conservation Institute adopted three
>years ago when dealing with this problem.
>Although the guidelines that I subsequently drew up at CCI were
>intended for "internal use only" (if you pardon the expression) and
>are not an official CCI document, I would be pleased to share them...

David has very kindly contributed this document to Conservation
OnLine, where they can be found via the new Health and Safety page
(http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/bytopic/health)

walter

                                  ***
                  Conservation DistList Instance 9:36