Subject: Source for handmade Indian papers

Source for handmade Indian papers

From: Jonathan Derow <derow>
Date: Thursday, June 11, 1998
I am looking for a source for handmade Indian papers to be used for
conservation of Indian miniatures.  My source has dried up and my
stock is rapidly dwindling.  A source for old papers (I have
purchased sheets from unused ledgers in the past) would be ideal,
but a supplier of new papers would also be helpful.

                                  ***
                  Conservation DistList Instance 12:2
                   Distributed: Friday, June 12, 1998
                        Message Id: cdl-12-2-009