Subject: Facing systems for easel paintings

Facing systems for easel paintings

From: Emma Louise Friendship <emma.friendship>
Date: Monday, March 24, 2003
Please can anyone let me know what adhesives, tissues and papers
they are using for aqueous and non-aqueous facing systems. I am
conducting performance based evaluations for a range of adhesives
and membranes on sets of pre-determined criteria for my final year
research project and would like to collate materials and recipes
most commonly used. Thanks,

Emma Louise Friendship
University of Northumbria at Newcastle

                                  ***