Subject: Facing

Facing

From: Gliga Cosmin <cosmin.gliga>
Date: Monday, May 5, 2003
Please can anyone let me know what materials (adhesives, tissues and
papers) they are using for aqueous facing systems and also for the
baking system. I am writing my final dissertation and I would like
to compare the techniques use here and in other places. I am working
on a 18th century wall paint extracted four years ago. Thanks,

Cosmin Gliga

                                  ***
                  Conservation DistList Instance 16:69
                   Distributed: Tuesday, May 6, 2003