Subject: Displaying brass in water

Displaying brass in water

From: Lynn Campbell <lynn.campbell>
Date: Thursday, May 29, 2003
There has been a proposal to display a brass art work in a pool of
water at our gallery.  As I am a paper conservator and have a
limited experience of metal corrosion any advice on this topic for
my report on the proposal would be most useful. Can anyone help?

Lynn Campbell
Conservator
Christchurch Art Gallery - Te Puna o Waiwhetu
Worcester Boulevard, PO Box 2626
Christchurch, New Zealand
+64 3 941 7380
Fax: +64 3 941 7301