Subject: Vacuum cleaners

Vacuum cleaners

From: Cihat Uzun <objectconservation<-at->
Date: Monday, January 26, 2009
I work in Dolmabahce Palace located in Istanbul Turkey. We need a
vacuum cleaner for cleaning of museum objects such as porcelain,
glass, furniture, upholstery, rug, curtains. I found a machine
called Nilfisk GM 80 but, in Turkey, it has no adjustable suction
system. Is there any vacuum cleaner that you can recommend?

                                  ***
                  Conservation DistList Instance 22:43
                Distributed: Saturday, January 31, 2009
                       Message Id: cdl-22-43-032