Subject: Conservation policy

Conservation policy

From: Lynn Grant <lgrant0<-at->
Date: Thursday, June 11, 2009

We are in the process of updating our institutional Conservation
Policy and are interested in seeing examples from similar
institutions.  If you would be willing to share your institution's
policy, I'd really appreciate seeing it.

Lynn A. Grant
Interim Head of Conservation
University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology
3260 South St.
Philadelphia PA  19104

                  Conservation DistList Instance 23:5
                  Distributed: Thursday, June 11, 2009