Subject: Water purification systems

Water purification systems

From: Sarah Norris <groovin<-at->
Date: Thursday, November 19, 2009
I am establishing a new conservation lab, which will need a water
purification system. Does anyone have recent experience with
installing such a system? I am curious to hear your comments about
the types of filtration used, the quality of the resulting water,
vendors, costs, and maintenance.

Sarah Norris
Texas State Library and Archives Commission
512-463-5506

                                  ***
                  Conservation DistList Instance 23:18
                 Distributed: Friday, November 20, 2009