Subject: Scandles

Scandles

From: Douglas Lachance <d-lachance<-at->
Date: Monday, July 16, 2012
I am looking for a reliable repair shop or repair person who is
familiar with and can repair Scandles multi-task light fixtures,
preferably in the (US) East Coast region?  More than likely, the
shop I'm looking for would be some kind of photo/video operation
that offers repair services. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Douglas Lachance
Technician, Painting Conservation
National Gallery of Art
Washington, DC 20565