Subject: Survey on collections care

Survey on collections care

From: Ruth Seyler <rseyler<-at->
Date: Wednesday, July 25, 2012
Survey for collections care professionals

AIC has created a survey to help identify the opportunities and
challenges facing collections care professionals today.  We would
like to get the broadest response possible.

If you spend a portion of your time on collections care
responsibilities or supervise those who do, please take our survey:

    <URL:http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/collectionscaresurvey>

The survey closes on August 30, 2012.

Thank you so much for your assistance with this research effort.

                                  ***
                  Conservation DistList Instance 26:10
                   Distributed: Sunday, July 29, 2012
                       Message Id: cdl-26-10-010