From: Textile Conservators [mailto:TEXCONS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Frisina, Ann
Sent: Friday, February 29, 2008 12:18 PM
To: TEXCONS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Baumann unilargo II polyester fabric

I am wondering if anyone is currently using the baumann polyester fabric for mounts or underlay consolidation supports?  I am thinking of using this instead of a cotton fabric similar in weight and feel which is often out of stock.

Ann Frisina

Textile Conservator

Minnesota Historical Society

345 Kellogg Blvd. W.