Volume 6, Number 4
- Howard Lowell has a multiple job in Oklahoma City administering
the Oklahoma Resources Branch of the Oklahoma Department of
Libraries. His duties include administering the State Archives
Program, the State Records Management Program, and the Oklahoma
- Robert Espinosa, formerly of the Library of Congress Restoration
Office, is now Library Conservator at the Harold B. Lee Library,
Brigham Young University, in Provo, Utah.
- Michelle Gewirtz has left her position as associate conservator
at the CCAHA in Philadelphia to open a paper conservation laboratory
in New York City.
- Theresa Fairbanks is the paper conservator at the Yale Center
for British Art.
- Cathy Asher has reverted to use of her maiden name, Atwood.
- Joanna Mankowski is now at the Eisenhower Library at Johns
Hopkins as a paper conservator.
- Victor Hansen, former head of Winterthur Museum's analytical
laboratory, died in January of a heart attack at the age of 77. In
September 1979, at a meeting of the American Chemical Society in
Washington, he described Winterthur's "conservator's dream machine"
for rapid nondestructive analysis of elements, by use of energy
dispersive X-ray fluorescence spectroscopy.
- Robert du Meer has taken a job as paper conservator at the
American Center for Art & Antiquities, New York City.
- Hanna Sczcepanowska, who received her MA in conservation from
Nicolai Kopernik University, Torun, Poland, began work in June at
the Center for Conservation of Artistic and Historic Artifacts in
- Deborah O. Mayer, a Winterthur graduate, will begin at CCAHA in
all CoOL documents]
Timestamp: Sunday, 03-Mar-2013 21:33:47 PST
Retrieved: Tuesday, 22-Jan-2019 07:14:10 GMT